Our community has WOWED us once again! For the third year of online arty-parties, you came together in UPwithART to celebrate culture, compassion and community with Unity Project for Relief of Homelessness and Museum London. Thank you for your enthusiastic participation and generous support.
A quick snapshot of the numbers
- $130,000 raised… and we’re not finished fundraising
- 57 works of art sold… and in the hands of happy bidders!
- $5,200 raised in Raffle… 250 tickets sold and congratulations to the winner!
- $30,000 raised during Money Now… still time to help us reach $50,000 goal!
- 575 bidders registered… some even in last half-hour of the auction – biggest turnout ever!
- 40 Ed Pien fine art t-shirts sold… get yours while supplies last (extended sale)!
UPwithART extended one more week for T-Shirts and Money Now www.auctria.events/uwa2022
If everyone gave $25 Money Now…
Help us get there! Donate today and double your impact to support 50 participants to remain safe in the hotel until we develop a new facility to amply accommodate our participants.
During UPwithART (our signature fundraising event which took place in April) generous individuals donated $15,000 and were matched dollar for dollar by an awesome anonymous donor.
Matching gift funds remain on the table, awaiting your donation to achieve our $50,000 goal.
Double your impact today! Our annual cry for Money Now has never been more urgent. Please give to help adults and youth of all genders to remain safe, supported and to end their experience of homelessness.
* cheques payable to Unity Project – memo: money now – attn Silvia Langer, Unity Project, 717 Dundas Street, London ON N5W 2Z5
And the Raffle Prize winner is…
Congratulations to the winner John Vareka!
All 250 Tickets were sold in the bid to win the Henry Moore etching valued at $2,800.
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets!
Raffle License # M816533
Thanks to our Stupendous Sponsors!