The pandemic has unsettled life for all of us. It has heightened and further exposed the failures in our system with the worst effects falling unequally on the marginalized and vulnerable in our society. It is also bringing us together in a collective effort to manage this crisis. To learn more about Unity Project’s pandemic response please visit www.unityproject.ca/covid-19
Our fundraising events serve an important function even beyond financial support – they keep us connected. Please stay tuned:
- UPwithART – being re-imagined as a virtual community event and online auction. Date and Details TBD. www.upwithart.ca
- UP Golf Classic – Save the Date! 16 September 2020 – just might happen in some physical form. www.upgolfclassic.ca
- Hockey Helps the Homeless holding dates May 9 and alternate June 27. Click to sponsor UP’s player, Danny Palmer
- Showdown in the Downtown – 26 September 2020 at Bud Gardens www.showdowninthedowntown.com
Here’s how to show your Love in the Time of COVID-19
- Stay safe. Please do not deliver unsolicited supply donations.
- Please do make a financial donation.
- To assist with pandemic relief costs, please donate via Covid-19 Response
- If you would normally donate in association with one of our events, we would appreciate if you could reserve your anticipated donation and await the links. This will allow us to track event associated revenues (and losses, if any). If you wish to make your donation right away, please indicate the event in memo on your cheque or in online message to charity.
Contact and Details
For donation and sponsorship inquiries, please contact Silvia Langer at [email protected]
Make cheques payale to Unity Project and mail to:
Silvia Langer, Unity Project, 717 Dundas Street, London ON N5W 2Z5
Please note, we are working from home as much as possible and will not attend to our mail frequently. We will make one deposit at month’s end so as to minimize movement, transactions and risk.