Skip to the content
For more information about our current operating practice, please click here.
Programs and Collaborations
Supportive Housing Program (8 Rooms available)
- Private rooms that clients can obtain based on a rent-geared-to-income philosophy, all stays are one year maximum. These clients have access to shared amenities, come and go privileges, and are connected with a case-management worker 24/7.
Housing Stability Program
- The Housing Stability Program provides moderate to intensive case-management – whatever it takes – to help those with moderate to high acuity to obtain housing. Two Housing Stability Workers manage a case-load of some 40 individuals annually, providing in-home supports to help people maintain stability in housing and engage independently with natural supports in community.
- Developed for the purpose of supervising community volunteers and to emphasis the importance of a partnerships with private schools, colleges, and universities that allows students to become involved within Unity Project and the community. Student volunteers have the opportunity to develop skills and awareness about self, the system and society. For more information regarding volunteer opportunities visit our volunteer page.
Frontline Supports – Drop-Ins
- Clients, when accessing support staff, are welcome to stop by and access immediate support for their basic needs – beverages, snacks, outerwear, phone access, shower usage etc.
- Run on a first-come first-serve basis with registration opening at 5:30 pm. Anyone using a crash bed for the night also has access to showers, meals, and fresh clothing (if needed)
- Short-term stays up to 30 days (longer if needed), that allow the client to have full access to bed & dorm room, with come and go privileges. Participants using this service have personal accountability for cooking, cleaning and day-to-day maintenance (home-like environment)