The Unity Project aspires to:
- Serve people seeking shelter and support by providing 24-hour access to an involved and caring staff and their support services;
- Empower and engage residents, staff and volunteers to meaningfully participate in and contribute to the mission and development of the Unity Project;
- Provide a stable, home-like setting for residents in which individual needs can be assessed and addressed by staff through processes of peer support and with the help of all available community services;
- Encourage and develop understanding of the Unity Project values to increase the ability of residents to live within a community environment;
- Facilitate the development and/or strengthening of life skills among the residents.
- Help residents to develop a better understanding of their own needs and to undertake a mission to pursue personal goals;
- To always improve the staff and community supports available to residents and prevent homelessness